The Auxiliary proudly supports LivingWell Cancer Resource Center. We encourage you to participate in the 2020 LivingWell Cancer Resource Center’s Bridge Walk and Northwestern Medicine’s Cancer Survivors’ Day Celebration virtual event! Register today here.
While the pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges, this LivingWell signature event will continue to be a source of hope and inspiration to those who have faced or are facing cancer. To help protect the health and safety of participants, families and healthcare heroes in our communities, this year’s Bridge Walk will be held virtually.
While we may not be able to come together physically to celebrate this year, we will virtually bridge the distance as we walk united in mind, body and spirit.
- Participants will receive a commemorative Bridge Walk T-shirt delivered to their home.
- The week leading up to the event will be a fun Spirit Week: Each day will have a different theme and an opportunity for participants to connect with one another.
- As a virtual participant, you can choose the time and place to walk, run or be active (while physically distancing) on Friday, September 25.
- From 6:30 to 8:30 pm on September 25, we will live stream a short program followed by a live DJ who will bring you great music while you complete the 5K Bridge Walk in your own community.
All proceeds will benefit LivingWell Cancer Resource Center. LivingWell provides more than 120 programs and services at no cost to individuals and families affected by cancer.
REGISTER TODAY! Bridge Walk registration fees:
- Adults (13 and older): $25.00
- Children (ages 7 – 12): $15.00
- Cancer survivors: No cost
Participants age 6 and under do not need to register and do not receive a T-shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.